We are happy to introduce to you our NEW Fluke MDA-550 Series III Motor Drive Analyzer.
The Fluke MDA 550 Motor-Drive Analyzer saves time and eliminates the hassle of setting up complex measurements while simplifying motor-drive troubleshooting. From basic to advanced measurements, the MDA-550 has you covered, and with a built-in report generator you can quickly and easily generate as-found, and as-left reports with confidence.
Fluke-MDA-550 Series III Features
- Measure key motor-drive parameters including DC Bus voltage level and AC ripple, voltage and current unbalance, voltage modulation, harmonics, and motor shaft voltage discharges
- Provides guided measurements for motor-drive input, DC bus, drive output, motor input, and shaft measurements with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
- Simplified measurement setup with preset measurement profiles to automatically trigger data collection based on the chosen test procedure.
MDA-550 is the ideal portable motor-drive analysis test tool and can help safely locate and troubleshoot typical problems on inverter-type motor-drive systems.
- Measure key motor-drive parameters
- Perform extended harmonics measurements
- Conduct guided measurements
- Use simplified measurement setup
- Create reports quickly and easily
- Measure additional electrical parameters
Our new product uses guided test measurements to make analysis easier than ever
1. Drive input
Measure input voltage and current to quickly see whether values are within acceptable limits.
2. Voltage and current unbalance
Check the voltage unbalance and the current unbalance.
3. Extended harmonic measurements
Provides the ability to discover the harmonics of the motor-drive but can also discover the possible effects of inverter switching electronics.
4. DC bus
The record function can be used to check DC bus performance dynamically in the operating mode while a load is applied.
5. Drive output
Check the output of the drive focusing both on voltage to frequency ratio (V/F), and voltage modulation.
6. Voltage modulation
Measurements of the Pulse Width Modulated signal are used to check for high voltage peaks which can damage motor winding insulation.
7. Motor input
Ensuring that voltage is being supplied at the motor input terminals is key, and the selection of cabling from drive to the motor is critical.
8. Motor shaft voltage
Voltage pulses from a variable speed drive can couple from a motor’s stator to its rotor, causing a voltage to appear on the rotor shaft.
END OF LIFE ANNOUNCEMENT
With the introduction of the NEW MDA-550 Series III Motor Drive Analyzers, we will be discontinuing the two MDA models listed below.
FLUKE-MDA-510 Item No. 4984691
FLUKE-MDA-550 Item No. 4984706