Laser-assisted patient positioning in computed tomography
Laser modules of laser class 1 are typically used for precise patient positioning in X-ray or magnetic resonance tomographs. Z-LASER produces laser modules specially developed for tomographs from well-known manufacturers.
- Eye-safe lasers (class 1M)
- High robustness against electromagnetic fields and vibrations
- Exact patient positioning
- Higher patient throughput due to fewer repetitions
- Custom OEM models, certification support and experience