LLS: Laser Land and Levelling System for Grader Blades and Scrapers
A common problem in agriculture is uneven land that prevents regular amounts of water and fertilizer coverage, which results in uneven maturing crops. As a consequence, farmers report reduced crop yield and grain quality. The solution to prevent such undesired outcomes is the LLS.
- Effective land levelling will optimise water use efficiency, improve crop establishment and reduce irrigation time and effort to manage a crop.
- The user is able to change laser reference and operate the complete transmitter from the control box.
- Remote connection has working range of 250 metres.
- System layout is simple and designed specifically for single channel laser. Only an ON/OFF output cable, which drives just one hydraulic cylinder.
Smarter land preparation with laser guidance system.
- Over 800 leveling systems currently working in India
- LLS was successfully tested by NRFMTTI for Govt. Subsidy
- Better crop growth (up to 25%)
- Save working time and man power
- Prevents land of being barren
- Minimum use of seeds, fertilizers
- More control over weed
- Easy to use
- Resettable timer which allows to measure leveling time
- RF remote control unit lets you operate the transmitter while driving the tractor
- Usable for zero slope, single slope and Dual slope
- Rugged mounting solution via ram mount
- Water proof technology