Load Control: Get Precise Load results On Your Rear Loader Truck
The waste disposal vehicles are equipped with load cells which include corresponding scale electronics.
- With a static (non self acting) lifter scale, the load cells are integrated in the front loader fork. Ensures the bin is weighted during tipping by briefly stopping front loader fork.
- Measurements with lifter are precise. Load cells are installed on vehicles chassis.
- Weighing is independent of the lifter.
- Scale can be upgraded with ease in to the modern order processing system with bin identification and on-board computer for route planning, bin identification and navigation.
Many references and tests by PTB plead for our efficient weighing systems.
- Less cost-intensive weighing times
- Legally binding billing on-site
- Clear basis for billing
- Billing according to weight
- Documentation of loading and unloading operations
- Printout of recepts directly on-site
- RReduction in number of single trips to stationary scale
- Upgradeable with identification and telematics system
- Development, production, installation and service from a single source
- Calibrated scales
- Fully automatic weighing
- Exact weight recording
- 3Simple operation