Intelligent Paving - Thermal Real Time Visualisation for the Asphalt Paving of the Future
The optimal temperature of the installation material is a decisive factor in road construction, on which the quality of the road significantly depends. A thermal visualization of the installation process provides important insights into the quality of the material and opens up completely new optimization potentials.
PAVE-IR is the first system to simply and clearly create a thermal profile of the road - in real time! The high-precision IR temperature scanner MTPS-100 provides a wide thermal profile of the built-in layer over a total width of up to 13m, which can optionally be used as evidence for all installation and supply temperatures. The fully automatic visualisation of the temperature thus offers the possibility to detect individual points which might be affected by thermal differences, and to react immediately!
- Four positionable high-performance sensors (IR spots) are able to measure material temperature exactly at all points where temperature is critical.
- Multiple measures provide extensive high precision value.
- Unique IR technology of scanner offers the decisive advantage of being able to accurate determine the temperature of asphalt surface and material.
- PAVE-IR is compatible with every paver regardless of manufactures and age of the machine.
The core competences of the system exist of three functionalities: the high-precision data acquisition with innovative cloud solution linked to open interfaces for current asphalt logistic and process systems, as well as a highly scalable reporting system. This combination is an unique selling point on the market as it covers the entire temperature visualization process, from measurement to evaluation.
With the automatic temperature measurement, the intuitive panel and the self-explanatory temperature profiles, PAVE-IR is an innovative tool that shows optimization potentials - without additional expenses for the installation team! The decisive progress in addition to the comprehensive visualization and documentation of temperature measurement data, is the interconnectivity of the paver - the first cornerstone for the construction site of the future.
Before we had tools like PAVE-IR, we only knew little about the material temperature during the installation. Things get so obvious now that we can make them visible Swedish Site Manager
- Optimization of the installation process by monitoring all relevant temperatures in real time
- Visualization of thermal material properties (thermal segregation)
- Extremely large installation width possible - up to 13m
- Highly flexible, future-proof system thanks to a modular concept
- Perfect adaptability for all types of asphalt paver types and models
- Particular userfriendly data transfer and interface
- Extensive, high-precision measurement of the material temperature to detect thermal segregation
- Real-time detection and analysis of temperature values
- Modular design with individually combinable and upgradeable components
- Detailed thermal profile of the asphalt layer
- Cloud solution for easy data handling
- Open interfaces for suppliers of logistics and optimization solutions
ASPHALT TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
thermal real-time visualization for asphalt paving PAVE-IR the innovative system for process optimisation and documentation in road construction.