A large projection area is required in the production of ready-made concrete walls and ceilings. Double or multiple installations of laser projectors are used, and specialized software helps integrate them into the computer-controlled circulation system for better workflow. In addition, the system can be controlled manually at any time via a remote control.
All components can be placed easily and precisely. They are specially designed to avert the possibility of incorrect setting of shell elements, recesses, or reinforcement parts. Laser projecting significantly improves and accelerates every step in prefabricated concrete production, from pre-processing, to pallets, to quality control.
A specially adapted graphical user interface for the LPM software facilitates control of these projectors. The lasers can project certain functions directly onto the pallet and the system can be controlled via a helpful laser menu.
The operation process can also be optimized with cable-bound or wireless remote controls.
- Projection onto large workspaces
- Strong visibility of the laser on the formwork pallet
- Easy connection to the master computer
- Reduction of work preparation time
- Fast and precise quality control
- Fast and accurate indication of recesses and formwork elements
- Cost reduction by error prevention