Radio Detection - Precision Locator Range
Each Radio detection cable locator is designed to provide the best locate performance for damage prevention professionals working in all industries and utilities.
Features of Precision Locate range:
- Multi-functional RD8100 cable and pipe locator.
- RD7100 and RD8100M locators combine the ability to find buries Markers with finding underground cables and pipes.
- RD5100 range of pipe locators specially developed for water and gas industries.
- To achieve full performance of these locators they must be used with our signal transmitters, TX-1, Tx-5 or TX-10.
- Our precision manufactured antennas enable operators to accurately detect even the small signals associated with difficult to locate underground utilities.
- These products replace our popular RD8000, RD7000+ and RD4000 ranges of cable and pipe locators.
RD8100 Cable, Pipe and RF Marker Locators
RD8100 range of cable locators comprises Radiodetection's most advanced high-precision cable and pipe locators, making it easier to find underground utilities. Offers optional recording of GPS location information.
RD7100 Cable, Pipe and RF Marker Locator
RD7100, our industry-specific range of advanced underground cable locators, with each model optimized for the challenges of locating a particular buried utility.
RD Map™ is the free Map&Share™ Android app which supports Radiodetection’s Bluetooth Precision locators and allows locator technicians to create detailed maps of buried utilities and share them direct...
Multifunction Signal Transmitter
The Tx family of signal transmitters has been designed to complement Radiodetection’s advanced high-precision cable and pipe locators including the RD8100, RD7100 and Marker Locator ranges
Cable and Pipe Locator Range
Tracing buried pipes and cables, whether to locate faults or to avoid utilities during excavation work, can present major difficulties. This can be made even worse in cas...
The RD500 system enables location of underground plastic water pipes.
The RD500 is a locator for underground plastic water pipes. A transonde is used to vibrate the water as it passes through it and a...