RadioDetection are pleased to launch new Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries and chargers. Keeping up with the latest developments in Lithium-Ion technology, they offer essential features to help improve safety, increase durability and meet customer demands.
Improved safety, with intelligent features and increased durability:
- Overcurrent protection Prevents battery from overcharging.
- Circuit protection Shuts down when there is an error in the circuit. For example, when an incompatible charger is plugged in, the battery will not charge.
- Thermal protection 4 temperature sensors that identify and prevent overheating.
- Overload protection Prevents overcurrent that can cause overheating.
- Cell voltage monitors Monitors integrity and functionality of cells. Low voltage charge/discharge protection
- Completely discharging a lithium cell is stressful to the cell and reduces cell lifetime.
- Overcurrent protection Charger will shut down in the event of overcurrent and recover automatically when the fault is removed.
- Short circuit protection Prevents causing damage to the charger in the event of a short circuit.
- Overvoltage protection During charging, the charger will automatically cut off when the battery voltage exceeds the limit.
- Built in timer The charger will automatically cut off when the charging time exceeds 6.5h.
- Battery monitoring The charger monitors the battery during the charging process by measuring the voltage of the battery.
- Staged Charging Charge starts slowly at 20% of output power, depending on whether battery is able to take charge.